Company Page Admin
February 11, 2019
Read More :
– Advised Mahindra Lifespaces in relation to a INR 500 crore joint venture investment with the International Finance Corporation, to set up a platform joint venture for the development of affordable housing projects in India.
– Advised Citrus Pay in its stake sale to the Naspers group for USD 130 million, which was one of the largest promoter exits in the financial services space.
– Advised KKR Financial Services in relation to multiple financing transactions with the Lemon Tree group, Kwality Group, Classic Stripes, Resonance Eduventures.
– Advised the Trent Group on the acquisition of properties in various cities and states for their retail and warehousing projects.
– Advised VPS Group in acquisition of properties and its hospital projects in India.
– Advising Cabot India in the sale of factory land and buildings and advised on complex issues on licenses and approvals and land ceiling laws.
– Advised Tata Motors in relation to its USD 750 million issuance of offshore bonds.
– Advised L&T Finance, IL&FS, Kotak Bank in its financing of multiple road and infrastructure projects for an amount in excess of INR 2000 crores.
– Advised Anthea Aromatics in its INR 120 crores private equity capital raising from ICICI Ventures
– Advised the VPS group in its acquisition of the Rockland Hospitals in its INR 700 crore acquisition of a chain of hospitals across the Northern Indian region.
– Successfully advised a leading private equity fund in the enforcement of its investment rights against the sponsor of its portfolio company in India before an arbitration tribunal and in actions of mis-management by such promoters before specialized tribunals in India.
– Successfully advised the sellers of an Indian company in the hospitality space in relation to disputes ranging to valuation, pay outs and actions of breach of the purchase agreements before an arbitration tribunal and the High Court of Bombay
– Advised Mahindra Lifespaces in relation to a USD 100 million joint venture investment with the International Finance Corporation, to set up a platform joint venture for the development of industrial parks in India.
– Advised State Bank of India Mutual Fund in its investment of INR 500 crores in bond issuances by the Adani group.
– Advised Aavishkaar in its investment in HR Foods, a leading dairy producer in East and Northern India.